Why buy from Komunal Market?
Komunal Market is a community of food sovereignity advocates.
Our produce are sourced directly from farmers and are procured at fair prices - prices that will be (and should always be) dictated by them. No traders, no middlemen that will haggle down their prices. This way, their harvest can be now be profitable.
Our goal is to further amplify our country's food producers' call for social justice and change by shedding light on issues concerning land rights and sustainable agriculture.
Where does your money go?
All sales profits will be used to mobilize our initiatives and Binhi Drive, a seed-saving project to help farmers reduce their costs of production.
- 70% goes directly to farmers
- 20% covers our operational expenses
- 10% funds our Binhi Drive and other #StandWithFarmers initiatives
When is your cut-off for orders?
- Our weekly cut-off is on Saturdays at 9PM.
How do I confirm my order?
- Proof of payment must be sent to email@example.com not later than 1 hour after checking out your cart. All orders without a proof of payment will be automatically canceled.
When do you deliver?
- We deliver on Sundays between 1PM-6PM.
Where do you deliver?
- We delivery anywhere within Metro Manila!
- Outside of Metro Manila and willing to buy in bulk? Send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What modes of peyment do you accept?
- We accept Gcash and bank transfer to BDO.
We have 2 dispatch zones in Quezon City and Makati City with the corresponding delivery rates:
- Php 100 - Quezon City, Makati, Mandaluyong, San Juan
- Php 150 - Navotas, Marikina, Manila, Pasig, Taguig, Pateros, Pasay
- Php 200 - Caloocan, Malabon, Valenzuela, Paranaque, Las Pinas, Munitinlupa
- Free pickup at Teacher's Village, QC or San Antonio Village, Makati